“Let me give you a $19,000 marketing lesson”
How will this apply to you?
In this episode, I will tell you about how I fell on my face and then how I came out on top…
Today’s podcast was inspired by an ad I just saw by Todd Brown. Ready…
“I like my chicken organic, and my traffic paid”
SO here’s a $19,000 marketing lesson that I paid for and learned the hard way.
In this episode:
- Why we do NOT focus on list building;
- I was lured by the marketing language that I helped to create;
- Launched a huge campaign that got crickets…nothing;
- Versus a “nurturing” campaign… also crickets;
- Freebie seekers.
“Although free traffic can work, I am all about the increase of value per subscriber than the actual list size.”
- Power Offer campaigns— phase 1: marketing into content phase 2: webinar creation
- Results: List size of 160, revenue = $25K
Incredible! Bottom line, list size does not matter. I want lists of buyers and responsive individuals because that is more important than anything.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our new service, The Perfect Expert. Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.