Welcome to Part 2 of 3!
In Part 2 we are going to talk on the four webinar promotion strategies. We are trying to throw out the belief that you can use a webinar for only one strategy.
“There is so much more length you can get out of your webinars.”
In this Episode:
Introducing the four webinar promotion strategies paired with Part 1’s core objectives:
- 1. Paid Traffic – very focused marketing message;
- 2. Internal Launch Webinar – utilize your assets: your email list;
- 3. JV Webinars – come with their own rules;
- 4. Webinar Launch Model;
- You can get more length with your webinars when you dial it in for your audiences and markets.
- Personal Favorite: Validate internally then go to cold traffic.
Listen in next week for part 3!
Connect with Us:
Need help with your messaging? Do you feel like you are suffering from the Expert’s Curse or Expert’s Dilemma? Now accepting new consulting clients. Email me at [email protected].
Learn more about what we do and HOW we can HELP YOU: https://get.thewebinaragency.com/twarequest
Get your free case study here.
Interested in learning more about our services, check out www.thewebinaragency.com
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.