“If you are a copywriter, writing webinars for your clients or for yourself, going through your story… ‘how can I say the same thing about me in a way that someone else with will actually care about.’ Absolutely phenomenal exercise.” – Andrew
Today we are going to be diving deep into automated webinars through the eyes of a webinar expert!
In This Episode:
- Andrew’s introduction to webinars;
- Top three critical things when creating or reviewing a webinar;
- Where does a webinar fit in in a business model;
- Difference between live and automated webinars;
- The first 30 seconds: the introduction;
- The follow up sequence;
- Webinar creation and content;
- Importance of the offer;
- Eyeballs on your offer and reaching your attendees on an individual level;
- Analytics and subtle shifts;
- Webinar testing;
- Much more…
Connect with Andrew:
About our Guest: Andrew Walton
Connect with Us:
Need help with your messaging? Do you feel like you are suffering from the Expert’s Curse or Expert’s Dilemma? Now accepting new consulting clients; review our services and apply now!
Get your free case study here.
Building or optimizing your webinar? Check out our Webinar Super Success Summit!
Interested in learning more about our services, check out www.thewebinaragency.com
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.