What we noticed on our live webinars is that while we used to have about a 40% attendance rate, we are now down to 10-15% show up rate. What we are seeing is that people may not have the time to watch a live webinar. So we started to email our audience asking them to register anyway and they will receive the replay. – Agnes
Agnes is the marketing director at ClickMeeting. I was very much looking forward to this conversation because I am eager to hear the state of the webinar industry from the aspect of technology and software because I believe that the providers and technical platforms have a lot more data than us as the marketers.
In This Episode:
- Webinars trends – are webinars dying?
- Automated webinars and attendance rates;
- When to utilize cold-traffic webinars;
- The future of webinars;
- The next big thing with of SaaS and ClickMeeting…
- Paid webinars;
- Webinar promotion;
- Webinar delivery;
- ClickMeeting’s webinar strategy and implementation;
- Introduction of Facebook Live and YouTube Live
How to Connect:
- Learn more about ClickMeeting here: www.clickmeeting.com
- Learn more about the services that we offer at The Webinar Agency.
- Get your free case study here
About Our Guest:
Need help with your messaging? Do you feel like you are suffering from the Expert’s Curse or Expert’s Dilemma? Now accepting new consulting clients. Email me at [email protected].
Get your free case study here.
Interested in learning more about our services, check out www.thewebinaragency.com
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars; www.soldwithwebinars.com/register.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.