Once everything is in place, and you have something in place that the market wants… then the sky’s the limit. – Blake
Blake Nubar has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get their products and services out to the world using sales funnels.
In this Episode:
- Blake’s journey into entrepreneurship, sales funnel and webinars;
- Technical side of the webinar funnel – hurdles and strategies;
- Video vs Image;
- “You want a strong backend infrastructure in place;”
- The importance of having unique opportunities or products with large markets;
- Live webinar to automated-webinar & JV traffic;
- What is working in the world of webinar funnels;
- Paid traffic and affiliate promotions;
- Partner Managers and joint promotions to test you products, services, and markets;
- And Much More….
Connect with Blake:
About our Guest:
Blake Nubar is an entrepreneur in Orlando, Florida. In just 2 short years he has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get their products and services out to the world using sales funnels.
Connect with Us:
Subscribe and Comment on iTunes.
Get your free case study here.
Building or optimizing your webinar? Check out our Webinar Super Success Summit!
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.