“When we really focus on things that really move the needle, that create big changes, that’s going from zero – one. Pushing that needle to craft that next big idea or new hooks; that’s going from 1 – N or from two sales to four sales, or four to five; whatever that is to you. That’s the incremental process.
So in this episode, I am going to share with you some ideas of what really moves the needle. These ideas are what I share with my private clients and those who have come to my live events.
- Big needle movers is what we look at first; big changes, that is what is most important;
- Examine your hook, is it unique?
- Examine your stats, are people showing up?
- Incremental improvements lead to BIG changes and big needle movers;
- So how can you go from zero – 1 with your marketing angles? How can you bring new concepts that people have never heard of before because nobody wants to buy an improvement, they want to buy a saving grace, a life line, anything that will take them to “hell island to heaven island”?
- Test those brand-new ideas and explore some cross disciplinary research.
**Take action now**
Book Recommendation that I referred to in this episode:
Zero to One by Peter Thiel
Need help with your messaging? Email me at [email protected]
Check out http://soldwithwebinars.com/register for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email at [email protected]gency.com if you’re interested.