“A webinar allows you to create so much connection with an individual. When I realized that a sales message was just a story, that’s when I started learning about and getting really into telling stories. Then realizing, wow, the amount of time I spend with them [on the webinar], it allows you to gain that relationship… I think it’s the amount of time they are spending with you.” – Steven
Today, we have Steve Larsen. I am excited to get into today’s show because Steve and I are both “offer guys” and I can’t wait to pick his brain!
Steve was threw himself into entrepreneurship and has had over 34 sales gigs in various industries; not all have been overwhelming successes. He was hired by Russell Brunson to build funnels before going off on his own to create his own company. Also, Steve is launching his own book, Your Core Offer, keep your eyes open for it!
In this episode:
- Steve’s early experience with webinars;
- What about a webinar creates such great leverage?
- Cold traffic success;
- Targeting an evergreen market;
- Customer Collection -> Customer Creation;
- “Get rich, give back.”
- Broke market stigma and market targeting;
- Foundational elements of the funnel and webinar as critiqued by Joel;
- Steve’s thoughts: what elements of his funnel enhanced or did no enhance his funnel?
- Importance of social proof, email follow up sequence, and big take aways;
- And much more…
Connect with Steve:
- Check out Steve’s webpage here: https://stevejlarsen.com
- Check out Steve’s blog posts and podcast episodes plus much more here: https://stevejlarsen.com/media/
- Connect with Steve here: https://stevejlarsen.com/contact/
Connect with Us:
Subscribe to this podcast and Comment on iTunes.
Get your free case study here.
Building or optimizing your webinar? Check out our Webinar Super Success Summit!
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.