Pretty pictures pull more prospects.
When I first came up with the 3-tiered offer model for High Ticket Courses, I tried explaining it to people verbally.
And as I talked to them face-to-face, I could see they didn’t get it.
Something just wasn’t clicking.
But I had to find a way to make them “get it.”
In my mind, I started seeing shapes.
I had a vision for how I could explain my model to people and make it instantly make sense.
That’s where the 3 triangles came from for the Perfect Expert model.
I was listening to Dan Sullivan the other day and he was talking about diagrams.
And I realized I hadn’t talked about this yet on Sold With Webinars.
So, here’s my perspective on the topic in this week’s episode.
- People I learn from: Dan Sullivan, the coaches’ coach [02:00]
- Are you a more left-brain/logical or right-brain/creative when selling? [03:00]
- Marketer archetypes: Mike Dillard, Frank Kern, Russell Brunson [04:20]
- How I combined the logical and creative when I first launched High Ticket Courses [05:40]
- How to answer the question in the back of every prospect’s mind: “is this worth my time?”[07:50]
- How I make the High Ticket Courses model instantly “make sense” to my prospects using just one slide on my webinar [09:20]
- Homework: how to find inspiration and ideas for modeling your offers [10:24]
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new mini-webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself. Check it out.