Everyone wants to: Reduce no show rates, Get better prospects, How to insure sales team effectiveness.
New Goal: Eliminate the sales conversations.
Today may be a bit controversial and I do not want it to be taken the wrong way.
A big choke-point can be the sales conversations and the sales process. I speak with a client about this and share the results with you…
- Create a new and unique assessment form
- Assessment: assessing that they are the right client
- BIG ADVICE: re-frame everything that you are doing as “how is this going to benefit my customer?” “What can you do for the customer…?”
- Ask better questions framed around core promise
- Remind prospects of what they are getting from this program
- Sales first -> marketing second
- You ask vague questions, you will get vague answers and unqualified prospects!
- I do not believe that we really need to follow a “sales script”
--> Increase your close rate with enrollment conversations.
Keep a look out for the re-launch of my personal brand happening now!
Connect with Us:
Subscribe to this podcast and Comment on iTunes.
Are you interested in Joel’s High Ticket Courses training? This is his revamped Mini-Webinar course with brand-new content. Check out Joel’s new and improved training here: High Ticket Courses
Get your free case study here.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Apply here! For any questions, email myself at [email protected]. Thanks!