“Over – Marketing” – what is it and why you should NOT do it. Learn from my experience in this episode of Sold With Webinars!
Late 2016: we were really struggling with paid traffic… I was feeling imposter syndrome and we were really having a tough time generating any qualified applicants. Now, I know numbers and I have created tons of successful webinars, but I could not create that predictability in my business at that time. After 6 months of this struggle, it finally dawned on me…a new way to generate clients.
In this episode:
- Re-organize, re-think the way you launch courses, services, products;
- We launched the mini-webinar -> get your buyers to raise their hands;
- Launch multiple offers at the same time;
- Leverage these types of funnels to quickly get a response and clients;
- Our new webinar: High Ticket Courses;
- Lead with an offer;
- Generate a buzz and supplement with marketing;
- My “three – phrases” – how I think of ALL offers and how it fits into our “Perfect Expert” model.
Connect with Us:
Need help with your messaging? Do you feel like you are suffering from the Expert’s Curse or Expert’s Dilemma? Now accepting new consulting clients; review our services and apply now!
Get your free case study here.
Building or optimizing your webinar? Check out our Webinar Super Success Summit!
Interested in learning more about our services, check out www.thewebinaragency.com
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.