“Go through your copy like you are the most self-interested busy jerk in the entire world…
What is this product going to do for me? Get to the point!” – Bond
Bond was the first copywriter to write a book on editing. Editing is one of the most important pieces of copywriting. He is the son of the late – great Gary Halbert; one of the most renowned copywriters of our present and past day. In addition to building off of his father’s success, Bond has been able to take Gary Halbert lessons and turn them into “how to” lessons.
Marketing does not start when we sit down at the computer… it is all encompassing; it is everywhere; it is all the time; it is constant.
In This Episode:
- Background on Gary Halbert;
- Personal Breakthroughs;
- Swipe Files and using them PROPERLY;
- Avatars and understanding your customers;
- Making offers and creating interest;
- Studying the copy you create to get to the point, “get rid of the boring”;
- “When your copy is good enough to test…”
- Testing copy;
- Components, tips and techniques…
How to Connect:
- Connect with Bond at bondhalbert.com
- Halbert Copywriting Method Part III
- Learn more about the services that we offer at The Webinar Agency.
- Get your free case study here
About our Guest:
Bond is the son of the late and great, Gary Halbert. Self-proclaimed: Greatest Copywriting Instructor The World Has EVER Seen!
Need help with your messaging? Do you feel like you are suffering from the Expert’s Curse or Expert’s Dilemma? Now accepting new consulting clients. Email me at [email protected].
Get your free case study here.
Interested in learning more about our services, check out www.thewebinaragency.com
If you are interested in our Mini-Webinar Accelerator course, click here for more information.
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our consulting and done for you services. Email [email protected] or myself at [email protected] if you’re interested.