Hey – what’s going on Webinar Pros?
Oh boy – you guys are in for a treat! Welcome to another episode of Sold with Webinars. Changing it up today; we have a guest expert. Someone I am bringing on THREE times now. You know if I have someone on my show three times, they are good!
Travis Stephenson is an affiliate marketer, software entrepreneur, marketing coach and public speaker in addition to being a webinar expert! He has a very interesting method of boosting his sales using messenger bots!
Travis is the CEO at Chatmatic; is an Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Marketing trainer. He specializes in teaching people how to create a businesses for themselves or helping people grow their already running business to a new scale. Whether it’s a brick and mortar business or an online based business, he helps those companies get more traffic to their site/ store.
State of the industry:
- Number 1: Messenger is not going to replace email. Messenger is, at its core, a conversation. Nothing can convince someone to buy quicker than talking with them. There is a comfort in knowing that you will be able to speak with someone.
- The most effective thing you can do is let the conversation allow that person to out of their own way.
- You can buy engagement BUT you cannot buy conversation — because it has to be REAL.
- We tested in with $30K –> the results were incredible!!
- –> We reached more people, our lead cost went way down and our sales went way up.
- Advantage of using conversation aka messenger bots
- Be the “speaker on the stage”;
- How do I get more people to sign up or show up for the webinar?;
- The difference between comment baiting and incentivizing conversation;
- Messenger BOT sounds very automated… it’s NOT at all, it needs to be personal!
- Do not think of it as “messenger or email”, look at it as an asset deliverable program.
- “We expect the world to come to us now”… so do not ignore it, messenger is a way for them to connect with you.
Check out Travis’ software, Chatmatic: https://www.chatmatic.com/
and check out –> http://live.chatmatic.com/login.php
Find Travis and connect on facebook.
– Also –
If you are interested in what we are discussing on this podcast:
Check out The Webinar Vault for an inside look at how I review and critique webinars.
Are you looking for webinar advice or need to tweak your marketing messaging, send us an email. We are always looking for clients for our new service, The Perfect Expert. Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.